VISITATION OF THE LAND
Led by Daniel
43 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee:
when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba
4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give
men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from
the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have
- We learn here that we are too special for God and we belong to him so will not consume us
- He will do anything he has to do to make sure we are safe
Prayer Point 1 (Acknowledging Him as our Father)
-We pray to thank him for his undying love for us even though we unworthy of his love
- Let’s pray to accept that we have gone astray as his flocks but we have come back home and that he
accept us back even though we don’t deserve it (Romans 3:26)
In these end times, we need to have clean hands, pure hearts to manoeuvre these times. It is imperative to draw close to the Holy Spirit who works in the inner filings of man
Psalm 24:3-43: Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in his holy place?
4He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Prayer Point 2
Let’s pray asking God for a purification of our hearts in these times. As we self-quarantine and stay home, May
he Sanitize 1. Our hearts 2. Our minds 3. Elevate our awareness of his presence in our daily lives in these times.
Visitation of his power in these times
11Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus travelled along the border between Samaria and Galilee.
12 As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance 13 and called out in a loud
voice, “Jesus, Master, have pity on us!”
14When he saw them, he said, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed.
- We learn from this scripture that, it doesn’t matter your geographical location when he speaks it comes
- It doesn’t matter the level of your quarantine, authorities obey our masters voice.
- 1t doesn’t matter what distance we stand from each other, if we agree in the spirit – he hears us and he will heal our land
Prayer topic 3
- We are speaking healing into the atmosphere (Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they
that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21
- We sending Spiritual revival into the nations of the world. That there shall be an awakening of the spirit
man in these times (Hosea 6:2 – After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that
we may live in his presence.)
- We demand that the grace of God grants us that which we do not deserve that is restoration, peace of
mind in a sound body, heart and soul.
1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Our world as we know it seem to be in a state of darkness, there is total confusion and the authorities of the world are In disarray. The lord is hovering over all of these waiting to fill the earth with his power once again
Prayer topic 4.
- As we bring our fast to close, may the lord fill the Earth and his people with his power once again (Acts
- May he bind us through Christ and strengthen us that none shall be lost in these times (Numbers 31:49)
Our prayer is that from his Mercy seat he will look down on us and remember his promise to us that he will not
leave nor forsake us. That as he moves in his might, he will quicken us, give us the enabling spirit to be lights through the hope we have in Christ Jesus. May he be our strength.