The Church exists for these and many more
1. To share the good news of God’s love, forgiveness of sin, healing and deliverance from the power of darkness, provision for today and hope for eternal life hereafter, to the diverse people of Switzerland irrespective of colour, race, or ethnic background.
2. To preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the spiritually lost, disciple and nurture them to be Christ-centred, Holy Spirit-filled, doctrinally sound and mature saints in God’s Kingdom.
3. To establish and maintain a friendly Cross-Cultural Christian fellowship where every member is an important integral part of the family.
4. To worship the Lord in spirit and in truth with all kinds of musical instruments and songs that inspire the soul and spirit but are culturally sensitive to have meaning.
5. To provide Systematic Teachings that are theologically sound and balanced.
6. To equip all members to become responsible leaders/ministers for ministry.
7. To offer holistic ministry to the needs of the total person (including spiritual, material, emotional, intellectual, physical and social).
8. To mobilize material and educational resources toward the promotion of the Church’s International Missionary mandate especially in Africa and other developing countries.